CONTINUING AID FOR THE PEOPLE OF TACLOBAN
- Dr Susan Jamieson flew to Tacloban on Sunday 17th November
- She delivered and administered vaccinations and medications collected so far
- Local venture is under the auspices of the Phillipines disaster agencies.
- WE ARE STILL COLLECTING TO FUND THIS MISSION
- Further donations are needed URGENTLY to buy life-saving medication.
This is an ongoing life saving mission. Infectious diseases can kill more people than initial trauma. Wounds as well as diarrhea and illness due to lack of sanitation and fresh water are the main risks. Vaccines take 2 weeks to work, and need to be administered as soon as possible. Volunteers like us can move faster than the large AID agencies.
The plan to help:
I have been with colleagues to Tacloban to supervise the allocation and prescription of the medicine and vaccines so far collected. I have experience in disaster areas such as spearheading an emergency relief team in the first week of the Sri Lankan Tsunami, trauma relief in Chengdu, etc.
We remain in touch with Tacloban, at the centre of this terrible Philippine devastation where the head of national disaster council in Manila – Olive Luces (chief of NDRRMC, National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council Manila) and Buddy Estudillo (head CDRMMC – City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council Tacloban) are supporting this venture. They flew us from Manila to Tacloban by military flights, and then from airport to the Town Hall to set up a clinic right in the heart of this disaster city.
We are continuing to collect funds and medicine to allow a second trip to Tacloban to follow up the aid we were able to give while we were there.
We will continue to support the people of Tacloban
Please help us by donating
For the purposes of this venture we are using a dedicated account. This has been set up in conjunction with HSBC to be used only for charity. It is a multi-currency account in the name of Susan Jamieson.
HSBC account : 083-537894-833
If you are outside Hong Kong you can also transfer money via PayPal directly to De Jamieson’s account and it will be transfered to the HSBC account. You can use this link to reach the PayPal payment gateway.
PayPal account: email@example.com
I do hope you can see a way of helping to give immediate relief in this terrible situation,
Dr Susan JamiesonTelephone: 25238044
1300 Asia Standard Tower,
59-65 Queens Rd Central
Welcome to the Doctor Susan Jamieson & Holistic Central Medical Practice. We’d love to be your doctor in Hong Kong. This is a centre of wellness, not illness
Doctor Susan Jamieson is a Hong Kong doctor who was born in Scotland, and trained in Scotland and Harvard. She’s one of the most experienced doctors in Hong Kong, having been a family doctor there for 24 years.
Becoming a doctor was just a start – she has continued to update her skills to become an integrative health specialist, adding new techniques to her abilities as a physician.
If your doctor definition for the ideal physician includes words like caring, compassionate, insightful, effective… you’ll want to meet Doctor Sue.
Please browse our website for more information, or call (+852) 2523 8044 to make an appointment.
Doctor to the Stars
Owing to her experience, strong empathy for her patients, and her ability to integrate Eastern and Western medicine, Dr Jamieson is doctor to some of the world’s most famous rock stars, including Elton John, Mick Jagger, Kylie Minogue, Il Divo, Greenday, Fergie of The Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay, The Eagles, Duran Duran, and the Lady GaGa team.
Types of Doctors & Treatments
A dozen practitioners, together speaking many languages, European and Asian, provide comprehensive health services:
- Family Medicine – continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family
- Travel advice – vaccinations, malaria, etc.
- Executive medical examinations and health checks
- Health screenings – Well women, Men’s health
- Unique programmes for Chronic pain; Stress/Depression; Sports injury; Fertility issues; Addictions/ Phobias
- Allergy and Asthma diagnosis and treatments
- Consultations for general ailments and health concerns
- Ante- and post natal consultations
- Baby and child developmental and health checks
- Health-Hong Kong appropriate vaccinations
- Sexual Health/ STD and family planning
- HRT/ Bio-Identical Hormone Therapies
- MyoFascial release therapy
- Ongoing support for chronic illnesses – diabetes, cardiovascular illnesses, high blood pressure, etc.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture (two doctors, both fluent in English)
- Psychology, Psychotherapy (Phd)
- Energy Medicine/Energy Psychology
- MyoFascial release therapy
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Addiction Treatments
- BodyTalk System / Kinesiology
- Craniosacral therapy
- Intravenous Vitamin C and nutrients
Medical Help in Multiple Languages
In family medicine and general practice communication is essential. Our practitioners speak English, German, French, Hindi and Mandarin to help you communicate your symptons and health concerns clearly.
Holistic Medical Help
Doctor Sue founded Holistic Central Medical Practice in Hong Kong to combine the very best of Western and Eastern therapies.
We’re proud of our medical clinic. Hong Kong’s convenient central location, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and a wide range of therapies available, family medicine coming first, ensures you experience your best possible radiant health.
We Take Time To Listen
If you want to ask a Hong Kong family doctor about medical questions that concern you, we have an expert physician on our staff who will listen carefully, make an informed medical diagnosis and recommend treatments which are appropriate. When it comes to heathcare in Hong Kong, we’re very knowledgeable. We’re not in a rush, and we don’t write a prescription and push you out the door. This allows our doctors to truly give effective medical help.
What’s New at the Practice
Stress manifests itself in many ways, and there are also many ways to tackle the problem. Please click through to our resource page where you will find diet tips, videos discussing breathing techniques, information about workshops and other useful resources. Read more>
Just as a picture paints a thousand words, our short video interviews with patients and therapists answer many questions you may have about our therapies. SEE more >